Every year during Christmas Eve and Easter morning we organize special services of worship in one of the halls of flower auction FloraHolland at Rijnsburg. The services are usually visited by 2000 – 2500 people and organized by the Protestant Church Rijnsburg. In case you are on holiday during Christmas or Easter in the western part of the Netherlands known as the “Bollenstreek” (world famous for the Tulip fields), you are more then welcome in our services. There is plenty of parking space.
- Christmas services are at 24 December starting 22.30 CET
- Services during Eastern morning start at 10.00 CET
Although the services are in Dutch we usually do have an extremely good gospel band. Hence if you are a Christian you would really enjoy the service despite the fact the spoken words are in Dutch. As several of the songs we sing are in English, you would be able to sing along as well to praise our Lord.
Flower auction FloraHolland is located alongside the A44 motorway approx 15 km north of The Hague. Route description:
- on the motorway A44 take exit 7 (Oegstgeest/Rijnsburg)
- at the end of the exit take a right turn
- you will find the exit FloraHolland at the next roundabout
The address to enter in your GPS: Laan van Verhof 3, Rijnsburg